1. I decided on a theme for our school's Retired Employees Luncheon: Kentucky Derby...LOVE IT! You might remember our school theme this year is Keeping on Track? Well, I always try to match the theme to the luncheon, and this year's going to be the best yet! Just look at some of my pins...
2. You know it's my birthday on St. Pat's, so I've been working away at all kinds of fun learning activities for that, all integrating social studies, math, reading, and writing of course, and all following the CCSS.
3. Bought new glasses for my beautiful fifth grader
(DKNY, no less, even if they were on sale).
4. Went all out at Goodwill to find "music t-shirts" for the girls and me to wear for Music in Our Schools Month. I SQUEEZED into an old AC/DC tee (thank goodness for the 60 or so less pounds I weigh than last year!).
5. Stayed up way too late, slept way too late, and am NOT ready for the Spring Ahead (worst time of the year)!
The best thing about Friday, though, was that we were out of school (sorry!), and I spent the day with my girls and hubby!
See you on Made it Monday,