It's finally here! Teacher Week 2012-2013...as a new blogger, I wasn't around for last year's event, but I am super-excited to link up this year! So, on Mondays (and every day) I MUST have
If you haven't found this book yet, you absolutely need to get it! It's available as a free app on Android and i-phones, for a week's worth of daily devotionals. I promise, once you read them, you'll want to buy the whole app, or the book. My daughters have their own copy (written for children), too.
4. Ribbon, ribbon, ribbon...just wait until Wednesday, when I reveal my classroom - you'll see what I mean. I go through yards of ribbon in just a week or so.
5. Hot Glue Gun and LONG hot glue sticks...with all that ribbon, a girl's gotta have hot glue!
6. KPM Doodles clip art - can't live without it!
7. Pinterest - checking on Mondays is definitely a must!
8. Amy Lemons' blog
9. Hope King's blog, and, last, but not least
10. A full tank of gas! Did I just come full circle with the car and the Coke?
See you tomorrow!