What a great idea - I hope they'll continue throughout the year with must-haves for holidays, etc.!
I have a few must haves on my list, too:
- subscribe to I Heart Organizing, and follow that woman - she will change your life!
- be sure you know about Teachers Pay Teachers
- check Pinterest at least weekly - you DO NOT have to be a member to search, just to pin! You can search any topic, like "second grade", or "place value", or whatever you need, and see millions of ideas.
- avoid tax-free shopping weekend - sales will be better next week, and so will the crowds!
- check out Publix for some real bargain prices, like 3 boxes of 24 Crayola crayons for $1 (who knew they had such great prices?)
- get one pair of Merrell shoes for when your feet just can't go anymore, but you're still chasing kiddos.
- go to Hobby Lobby and pull all their free Project Inspiration Sheets sheets - they really are inspirational.
- tons of ribbon, lots and lots of duct tape, about one million hot glue sticks!!!